Thursday, August 7, 2008

New to blogging guys..

I had been reading quite a no:of blogs and was curious of when will I be able to create one. Finally, I have succeeded in that Herculian task (as it seems to me). I named this blog as "Ente Ishtangal" ("My likes" - for all those non malayalees out there), since through this blog I would like to share all my interests. What are my interests..hey just visit my profile, you will understand that there are really infinite activities which enthuse me.

Anyways, for a start and to know how my posts would look in the blog, I am gonna try it out with a recipe that I experimented last day.

Thanks for reading guys!

Hope that I will be able to make you people really enjoy the moments, while you go through my blogs.

2 comments:

BIJU said...

blog vallappozhum thurannu nokkanam

dearItsMe said...

athu sheriya tto..
it had been a long leave from my system now.. enthu cheyyaam..
but i guess i wud be able to regain my momentum