Chilli Broccoli Soup
Butter - 4 tbsp
Broccoli (florets) - 1/2 kg
Onion (chopped) - 1
Carrot (chopped) - 1
Green chillies (finely chopped) - 5-6 (reduce it if you don't like it hot)
Salt to taste
Black Pepper (freshly crushed)
Water - according to soup consistency
Sour Cream - to garnish
Spring onions - to garnish
1. Heat butter in a deep vessel.
2. Saute onion, green chillies, carrot, broccoli, salt and pepper.
3. Add water and bring to boil.
4. Simmer until broccoli is tender.
5. Puree the soup in a blender, add more water according to needed consistency.
6. Garnish with sour cream and spring onion, serve hot.