I found their Broccoli Salad really marvelous. It has a touch of sweetness, good crunch, is fresh and vibrant. In fact, it contains bacon, which I used to filter while having, so my recipe too refrains from using bacon pieces. Quoting the recipe for you my friends...
Joan's Broccoli Madness Salad
Mayonnaise - 1 cup
Sugar -1 tbsp
Apple Cider vinegar -2 tbsp
Broccoli (florets) - 1/2 stems
Cashews - 1/2 cups
Raisins - 1/2 cup
Onion (red - chopped) - 1/4 cup
- Wash broccoli and cut into florets. Chop off hard stems.
- In a bowl, add broccoli florets, cashews, raisins and onion.
- Mix the ingredients of dressing in another bowl.
- Toss the salad mixture with the dressing.
- Cool in fridge for few minutes before serving. Serve.